Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal Information" means "personal information" referred to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and information (personal identification information), such as the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other description of the individual to be identified by the information contained in the information, and the information that can be identified from such information unit, such as the data on the appearance, fingerprints, and family numbers, and the health insurance number.
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
The Company may ask for personal information, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and other personal information when registering for use by a user.The Company will also include information on transaction records and settlements that include user personal information between users and partners, including information providers, advertisers, and advertising delivery targets.The following are referred to as "partners.") and so on.
Article 3 (Purpose of collection and use of personal information)
The purpose of the Company's collection and use of personal information is as follows:
- For the provision and operation of the Services
- To respond to an inquiry from a user (including a confirmation of the identity)
- To send mail to new features, updates, campaigns, etc. and other services provided by our users, as well as other services provided by our company.
- Maintenance, important news, etc., to contact you
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view your own information
- For paid services, to charge the user's fees
- The purpose of incidental purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably recognized as having been related to the change before the change.
- When the purpose of use has been changed, the subject matter of the change shall be notified to the user or published on the Website by the Company in accordance with the Company's designated methods.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party)
- We will not provide any personal information to any third party without the consent of the user in advance, except in the following cases:except in the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- (1) Cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or a person who has been commissioned by a local government, and when obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs.
- When the notice or announcement of the following matters is made public and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission the following:
- the provision of a third party to the purpose of use
- Item of data provided to a third party
- a means or method of delivery to a third party
- the suspension of personal information to a third party in response to a request of the person
- How to accept a person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of information shall not fall under a third party:
- In the case where the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases where personal information is to be provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the purpose of the shared personal information, the scope of the person to be used, the purpose of the use of the person to be used, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is in advance, or when it is readily available to which the principal is readily accessible.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- We will disclose this without delay when we are requested to disclose personal information from the foreign national.However, if all or part of the decision falls under any of the following conditions by disclosing it, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and in the case of a decision not to be disclosed, a notice to that effect shall be notified without delay.For personal information disclosure, a fee of 1,000 yen is required per case.
- Cases where the Trust Company is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- In the case where there is a risk of serious hindral to the proper implementation of the Company's business
- In the case of violation of laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristics information, shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is misinformation, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") to the Company through the procedures specified by the Company.to the request of the request.
- The Company shall, when it determines that a user must respond to the request in response to a request as set forth in the preceding paragraph, make a correction, etc. of the personal information without delay.
- We will notify the user without delay when the Company has made an amendment, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or has made a decision not to make any Correction, etc.
Section 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- Hitachi will suspend or erase the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc."), based on the grounds that personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or obtained by wrongful means.If you are asked to do so, you will be required to do the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the request is judged to be necessary to respond to the request, the utilization suspension, etc. of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
- The Company will notify the user of the suspension or suspension of use in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, without delay, if the decision has been made to the effect that the Suspension of Use, etc. will not be made.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to have a large amount of cost for the Suspension of Use, etc. or otherwise it is difficult to make a Suspension of Use, etc. any other measures that are necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user are taken, the alternative is to take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for the matters otherwise provided in the laws and regulations.
Article 10 (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
It means that we are open about our open about tracking and use of tracking and use of the ' personal data, and you can group check what exactly we're going to it.
Article 11 (Contact for inquiry)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us at the following counter.
Company name: Tsumugi Global Esporte Co., Ltd.
E-mail address :email@example.com